Select to view content in your preferred language

Please add Flight App support for DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral

10-20-2023 04:10 PM
Geobunga
New Contributor III

It would be fantastic if Site Scan had an Android-based Flight App with M3M support.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Matt-Barrett

I was at a conference a few weeks ago and an esri person told me they're working on the android version of the app now. (I think he said he was on the team developing it, but I forget his name.)  DJI still has to allow it on their end, but having the app would be the bigger part of the equation.

So hopefully it's coming soon!

BrentPierce

Hi @Matt-Barrett ,

I'm on the team working on the Android version of the ArcGIS Flight app, I can confirm it's in progress and the first drone we are targeting in the Mavic 3 Enterprise with other drones in DJI's 3 line to follow after that. When we are ready for a beta realease, I can add you if you're interested in participating, just shoot me an email and I'll add you to our beta testers list. The team would also love to hear about your use cases for multispectral imagery. My email is bpierce@esri.com thanks for reaching out on the forums. 

NicoBonnafoux
Status changed to: Under Consideration

mattmerc

Good to see this moving to under consideration! Considering  testing out Sitescan on the M3M RTK remote when it is available. M3M has proved a nice device for canopy mapping applications.