ShapeFile

Jump to solution
08-03-2015 05:29 AM
Bhargav_KumarK
New Contributor

In Qt SDK, if I want to open a  shape file I need to  follow the procedure which is told in sample LocalServer->Shapefile project. But following this process I am not able to access individual features of Shape file and also not able to load multiple shape files.

Thanks,

Bhargav

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Bhargav,

We will be adding native support for shapefiles in an upcoming release, so that you can natively read them without using local server. I believe this will give you the granularity you are looking for. Check out the Android API Ref for a sneak peak & more details, as we should eventually have similar support in Qt

ShapefileFeatureTable | ArcGIS Android 10.2.6 API

ShapefileFeature | ArcGIS Android 10.2.6 API 

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LucasDanzinger

Hi Bhargav,

We will be adding native support for shapefiles in an upcoming release, so that you can natively read them without using local server. I believe this will give you the granularity you are looking for. Check out the Android API Ref for a sneak peak & more details, as we should eventually have similar support in Qt

ShapefileFeatureTable | ArcGIS Android 10.2.6 API

ShapefileFeature | ArcGIS Android 10.2.6 API 

Thanks,

Luke

kishorekumar1
New Contributor II

Hi Lucas,

When will be the next upcoming version of ArcGIS Runtime sdk for Qt released.

Regards,

Kishore Kumar

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

Kishore-

The current plan is to have beta 1 out in December. Please note that this will not yet have shapefile support. Beta 2 will follow a few months later in 2016. Beta 2 will have support for shapefiles. Final release should be a few months after that.

Thanks,

Luke