#include "ArcGISRuntime.h" no such file or directory (newbie)

12-09-2016 02:01 PM
rizzolioestelle
New Contributor

Hi, I installed the arcGis SDK via Qt Post-installer and create a simple ArcGis runtime Qt Quick Application.

I'm trying to add graphics from C++ source with 

EsriRuntimeQt::Point point1(1500000, 7500000, m_map->spatialReference());

But I could not make any #include works (#include "Point.h" / #include "ArcGISRuntime.h" / ...) and always get "no such file or directory". 

The app runs normally. 

What I am missing?

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

If the app runs normally, then that would indicate to me that everything is copied where it is needed. The Post Installer should have copied everything from the SDK installation into your Qt kit. If you haven't already done so, close and restart Qt Creator. Perhaps you ran the post installer while it was open, and Qt Creator has not registered the new prf file? If that doesn't work, try running the post installer one more time, making sure to double check that you are running it against the kit you are currently building with.

0 Kudos
rizzolioestelle
New Contributor

I run the post installer one more time with Qt creator closed but nothing changed and I am confused about how to check if I am running it against the correct kit. In my project build and run parameters I ve got:

qmake: qmake myApp.pro -r -spec macx-clang CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=x86_64 CONFIG+=qml_de

and in QtCreator at the bottom left corner I have under Kit: Desktop Qt 5 6 0 clang 64bit

and in my .pro file i have:

CONFIG += c++11 arcgis_runtime_qml10_2_6

That what you mean?

0 Kudos
NorbertThoden
Occasional Contributor III

Hi rizello!

'CONFIG += c++11 arcgis_runtime_qml10_2_6' let me recognize that you are using version 10.2.6, right?

arcgis_runtime_qml10_2_6 is a 'flag' to include some general configration flags, like include dir.

Can you please check, if you have some esrifiles at ${QTDir}/mkspecs/features?

Their name should be "esri_runtime_qt10_2_6.prf' ; "arcgis_runtime_qml10_2_6.prf" os similar

(The postinstaller should copy them from  "arcgis/runtime_sdk/qt10.2.6/sdk/ideintegration/" and maybe their subdirs)

From my point of view, it´s important to make sure that these includeDirs are added to your pro file

1.  by your own
  2. by using the esrifiles (*.prf)

Hope it helps!

Norbert

0 Kudos
rizzolioestelle
New Contributor

Hi!

Thank you, I finally install the Runtime v100 and then it works as expected (exept for some class like CoordinateConversion and I have new kind of problems now ).

Inspecting directories, I found that in my previous SDK dir (sdkinstalldir/qt10.2.6/sdk), no include sub-folder exist containing all the arcgisanyclass.h.

thanks for your help! 

Rizzo

0 Kudos
NorbertThoden
Occasional Contributor III

You are welcome!

Yes, V100 is a thing i forget to recommend. 🙂

0 Kudos