Select to view content in your preferred language

generate and sync problem exception in security services in qml

06-15-2016 11:19 AM
tanerkoka
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

We are using Arcgis Runtime SDK for Qt 10.2.6 and Qt 5.4.2 (MSVC 2013, 32 bit) Qt Creator QT\QML side .We have local editing application which edits features within an offline geodatabase and sync back to the service.We are using GeodatabaseSyncTask class's generateGeodatabase (GenerateGeodatabaseParameters parameters, string filename, bool useCachedJob) method to generate geodatabase and then we sync editings with syncGeodatabase(SyncGeodatabaseParameters parameters, Geodatabase geodatabase) method.

We using map service for base map and feature service  for generate local geodatabase.Application works fine but when we give username and password for security to services after that when we generate or sync geodatabase gives exception. Sometimes generates or sync correct but next sync gives again exception .We are also generate token with (Client : Request Ip) from rest services but this time we never connet these services from qml api. Here is console output below in qml.How can we solve this problem or how can we generate correct token to generate or sync data without exception ?

qml: Error: Invalid Token Code= 498

qml: Error: You are not authorized to access this information Code= 401 Invalid credentials

qml: Error: Protocol "" is unknown Code= 301 Protocol "" is unknown

qml: Error: Protocol "" is unknown Code= 301 Protocol "" is unknown

qml: Error: Sync failed. Unable to import changes to server. Code= -1

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "We are also generate token with (Client : Request Ip) from rest services but this time we never connet these services from qml api."? Are you saying you also see the same issue from using this method?Are you saying that the Runtime API works intermittently when you have to provide credentials (fails randomly)?

0 Kudos
tanerkoka
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Lucas,

Runtime API works intermittently when I have to provide username and password credentials (fails randomly). When I provide only token always fails.

Thanks

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

I recommend you contact Esri Support (or distributor if international), and troubleshoot this so they can identify the issue, and log a bug if needed. I am not sure why it would be failing randomly.

-Luke

0 Kudos