ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt for ARM processors

08-20-2013 01:20 PM
ElvisDowson
New Contributor II
Hi,
    I want to run the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on an ARM processor (i.MX6 dual-core ARM Cortex A9 processor). The current distro is for 64-bit Linux only.

Is it possible to get a beta build for the runtime, cross compiled for the ARM processor, instead of an x86 processor?

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson
0 Kudos
14 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Elvis Dowsonmohamed ajapvictor ruiz‌ The public beta for 10.3 is now available, and it will allow for you to create Android and iOS applications using arm. Please see this for more information:

The 10.3 BETA of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt featuring the QML API has launched! | ArcGIS Blog

0 Kudos
AldawAbdulla
New Contributor

they told me thais :

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help ..

so what's up ?!

0 Kudos
AldawAbdulla
New Contributor

I need a clear  link for ..

beta for Arc GIS SDK for ARM Processor !!
can any one support ?

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

The current release of the Qt SDK supports building for iOS and Android with arm processor. If you are looking for Linux support on an arm processor, then we do not have support for this at this time.

For all that are interested in seeing this, the best thing to do is to go to ideas.arcgis.com and log the enhancement there so that we can gauge the interest in this.

Thank you,

Luke

0 Kudos
AldawAbdulla
New Contributor

Thanks ..

0 Kudos