Copy Linked Record Attribute Assistant Converted to Python Script

Jump to solution
10-02-2019 01:24 PM
DavidBuehler
Occasional Contributor III

The scenario is field crews want to track their maintenance history on a tree. They currently use Collector, and would double check things through a web app builder web map.  Example: they sprayed a tree three times, and treated it for a disease once, there would be four records in the related table. They would also like to see the last time and what they did on the feature as a quick look.  Example: the treatment for the disease was the last maintenance they did it would show that at the feature level.

I know attribute assistant will do that, but if there was an automated way to do that is ideal.  I would like to either script it out and schedule a task, or push it out as a geoprocessing service and use it in web app builder.  Last resort would be using GeoEvent.  The data is stored in an SDE database and run through our servers.

Does any one have any experience doing this, and would be willing to help/share with me? Can it be done?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidBuehler

Well made a clumsy model in model builder that does what I want it to do.  So in theory this can be done.  Now to search for a making it more elegant.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DavidBuehler

Well made a clumsy model in model builder that does what I want it to do.  So in theory this can be done.  Now to search for a making it more elegant.

0 Kudos