Attachments not displaying across Hosted Feature Layer and Feature Layer Views

03-09-2022 11:54 AM
AbigailStephens
New Contributor III

We have a service that is updated via a Survey123 form with attachments enabled. For security, the original Hosted Feature Layer that is updated by the survey has these editing settings:

AbigailStephens_0-1646854674026.png

There are then two corresponding view layers, one with full editing enabled for internal data cleaning, and one with editing disabled for display in a map.

I have users reporting that they are adding attachments to the points they are submitting through the Survey123, but I cannot see them in either the hosted feature layer or corresponding view layers, despite the original layer saying attachments are enabled and the hide attachments options being visible on the view layers.

I discovered this was the case when trying to add the attachment images to pop-ups using this workflow, https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-online-blog/show-attachments-in-pop-ups-with-arcade/ba-p/890588... but quickly discovered that in the Arcade window, the Attachments function said it was "not available".

Has anyone else encountered this problem before and/or know how we might fix it? I'm hoping I just missed something easy!

(We're running ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 on Linux)

0 Kudos
0 Replies