I have a problem at the last stage of Add GTFS to a network which is Get Network EIDs when I am running this tool I am getting the following error this application could not initialize with the correct ArcGIS license and will shutdown.License Message: Pro

Jump to solution
04-04-2019 08:35 PM
Labels (1)
NaChen1
New Contributor

I have a problem at the last stage of Add GTFS to a network which is Get Network EIDs when I am running this tool I am getting the following error this application could not initialize with the correct ArcGIS license and will shutdown.License Message: Product: Advanced: Available Extension: Network Analyst: Not Licensed. But I do have license activated in the extension.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor

For anyone experiencing this problem in the future: With the release of ArcGIS Pro 2.4 in July 2019, the Add GTFS to a Network Dataset toolbox is deprecated.  ArcGIS Pro 2.4 now provides the ability to create network datasets with public transit with no need for an additional download or installation.  If you are having problems with Add GTFS to a Network Dataset, please use the ArcGIS Pro functionality instead.

Network analysis using public transit data—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor

For anyone experiencing this problem in the future: With the release of ArcGIS Pro 2.4 in July 2019, the Add GTFS to a Network Dataset toolbox is deprecated.  ArcGIS Pro 2.4 now provides the ability to create network datasets with public transit with no need for an additional download or installation.  If you are having problems with Add GTFS to a Network Dataset, please use the ArcGIS Pro functionality instead.

Network analysis using public transit data—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

0 Kudos