Select to view content in your preferred language

How to get Telephone Numbers, georeferenced to Parcels

01-08-2016 11:54 AM
JesseJoe
Occasional Contributor

Hi Geo Community:

I am looking to get LAN(Local Area Network) telephone numbers that are associated with properties here in the Town of Sidney, British Columbia. Does anyone know how to get these numbers? The Town's internal database is incomplete. Utility companies which have these numbers are private, so there may be issues with access. Is there a publically available database I can access telephone numbers, with properties associated with them? At the very least, telephone numbers with geo-reference. I can always do an overlay to get what parcels are associated to where the telephone numbers are positioned.

Thanks!

Jesse

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
ChrisSmith7
Honored Contributor

You're using the term LAN - Local Area Network - are you meaning to refer to landline telephone numbers (at least this is how I know them as)? That is, telephone numbers that are wired into the PSTN - the old school telephone network, not over the Internet (VoIP). I was confused because there is such a thing as LAN telephony!

Since you're working with the fire dept., I imagine you should be able to interface the local EMS operations - they should have this type of information available, I would imagine, since they need to associate location when someone dials 911.

Any other method is going to be inaccurate and/or incomplete.

ChrisSmith7
Honored Contributor
0 Kudos
JesseJoe
Occasional Contributor

Oh yeah, sorry, Local area network, landline phone Chris

0 Kudos
iPhonePartsUK
New Contributor

hey...everyone I also want a LAN Connection in my workplace of Mobile Accessories Wholesale UK to grow my business and get easy access. anyone referred me UK company which provides me at the Lowest rate.

0 Kudos