Select to view content in your preferred language

Not able to download MMPK from Portal

02-07-2023 02:48 AM
mansimittal
Emerging Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to utilize ESRI ArcGIS Runtime SDK MAUI to download already published MMPK from ArcGIS Portal. In Xamarin, after login to Portal once, MMPK download was successful. But in MAUI, it is giving me issue of "You don't have permission to access this resource or perform this operation".

Though I have the permissions to that resource in ArcGIS Portal and can download it manually after login with my credentials.

Framework :- net6.0-windows10.0.19041.0

Library :- ESRI.ArcGISRuntime.MAUI 200.0.0

Please can anyone provide the sample example for it or suggestions that can help me in identifying the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
PreetiMaske
Esri Regular Contributor

Error clearly indicates you don't have access which means either authentication manager is not correctly hooked up and not raising challenge or credentials are invalid. Were you able to download the same MMPK  from same portal before using Xamarin SDK? Are same credentials being used to sign in to Portal via browser and in your code?

Refer to MAUI version of OAuth sample here : https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-maps-sdk-dotnet-samples/tree/main/src/MAUI/Maui.Samples/Samples/Secur...

0 Kudos