Select to view content in your preferred language

Live Traffic in .net maui

06-15-2023 05:46 AM
Labels (2)
abhishek_595
New Contributor III

Hi,

Can someone please help me with Live traffic implementation

1. For our POC, we need to show the live traffic data. we tried using the below link :

Traffic service—ArcGIS REST APIs | ArcGIS Developers

but we were unable to proceed as it requires enterprise subscription. We don't have any source  for live traffic feed , so expecting the live data from Esri service also without using Enterprise subscription.

2. To display different routes, we were able to plot the route on the map using Feature Service , Collection and Route Service Api.

But the Route Service api  generates a single route for the given stops wherein we are expecting all possible different routes .

0 Kudos
1 Reply
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

expecting the live data from Esri service also without using Enterprise subscription

That specific service requires a subscription. I'm not aware of any free traffic services, but if you can find one, you could try and write a custom layer for it.

2. the Route Service api  generates a single route for the given stops wherein we are expecting all possible different routes.

I'm not sure what you mean by "All possible routes". The service provides the most optimal route for the given input. Depending on which routing service you use, you can have it optimize for various things and adjust weights to get alternative routes (like fastest vs shortest, walking vs driving vs biking, avoid toll roads and ferries etc).