Could not load ArcGis Runtime(RuntimeCoreNet200_3.dll)

03-05-2024 08:52 AM
Labels (3)
ofirrosner
New Contributor III

Hello i have a WPF application that was running with esri version 200.0 and net version 6.0

After we upgraded to net version 8 and esri version 200.3 im getting the following exception (after calling ArcGitRuntimeEnviroment.Initialize()):
Could not load ArcGis Runtime(RuntimeCoreNet200_3.dll) or one of it dependencies Ensure "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable" is installed with inner exception : Unable to load DLL "RuntimeCoreNet200_3.dll"  or one of it dependencies: the specified module could not be found(0x8007007E)

And when i checked the AcGisRuntime200.3 folder all i see the resources folder(the .dll file seems to be missing)

I have tried the following solutions Solution 1  Solution 2 
im using the following nugets
Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Hydography 200.3
Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WPF 200.3
Esri.ArcGISRuntime 200.3

window version 1809(OS build 17763.5458)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

First thing to note is we require minimum Windows build 19044 in 200.3 (19041+ SDK).
Could you share what you have in your csproj file? Are you overriding runtime identifiers or Platform/PlatformTarget in that project?
If you use our project templates and create an ArcGIS WPF project, does that work and how does it differ from your project?

0 Kudos
ofirrosner
New Contributor III

when i use the project template is working fine
i the only think(?) that is different the ".deps.json" is different, in my project the relevant dlls are missing from there(my project is a class library project)

Also in my project i have the following
<TargetFramework>net8.0-windows10.0.19041.0</TargetFramework>
<CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>true</CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>
<SupportedOSPlatformVersion>10.0.19041.0</SupportedOSPlatformVersion>
<AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath>false</AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath>
<AppendRuntimeIndentifierToOutputPath>false</AppendRuntimeIndentifierToOutputPath>

when i copied the above to the template project it didnt affected the result(worked fine)

0 Kudos