Problem when the Students use cours with Requires maintenance.

Jump to solution
12-21-2022 11:58 AM
Layelmam_Mohammed
New Contributor II

I have an organization on My ESRI, when I invite users to access ESRI Academy training, they are active in my dashboard, however these users are not authorized to access training.

Please diagnose this problem for me.

image (1).png

image.png

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SaraJL
by
Occasional Contributor III

When you add users to ArcGIS Online organization, you have to authorize on their accounts for ESRI training!

If you are adding people manually or sending out invites - in the Set members properties part, check the option for Esri Access, and that should fix the issue

SaraJLD_0-1671659625464.png

If it's a user that was already created - an admin can turn the setting on in the user's profile!

View solution in original post

AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

Please contact support https://www.geomatic.ma/fr/contact for help administering your ArcGIS for Personal Use license. 

Best regards!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SaraJL
by
Occasional Contributor III

When you add users to ArcGIS Online organization, you have to authorize on their accounts for ESRI training!

If you are adding people manually or sending out invites - in the Set members properties part, check the option for Esri Access, and that should fix the issue

SaraJLD_0-1671659625464.png

If it's a user that was already created - an admin can turn the setting on in the user's profile!

Layelmam_Mohammed
New Contributor II

Thank you for your reply @SaraJL 

In my organization ArcGIS Online I can just allow one member.
I acquired an ArcGIS for Personal Use license which gives me the possibility of guest up to 1000 users in ESRI Academy. 

0 Kudos
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

Please contact support https://www.geomatic.ma/fr/contact for help administering your ArcGIS for Personal Use license. 

Best regards!