Select to view content in your preferred language

Convert account type?

Jump to solution
03-15-2019 08:34 PM
Labels (3)
deleted-user-LxHZ-3v-disQ
Deactivated User

When I initially purchased ArcGIS for personal use, I started with a social login. Moving forward I have run into problems with some mobile apps, mostly due to social authorization issues. I'm looking to migrate my account to a normal non-social format (standard email & password). I've been browsing through the profile and licensing pages for some time without success, is this possible?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Hi Anthony,

There isn't a way to convert a social account into another account type. You'll need to create a new, public Esri Account. But there isn't a way to move your data over to the new account. We would need to do that for you.

I shared your situation with our Accounts team, and they can help you with this issue. Please contact accounts@esri.com for their assistance.

Best regards,
Teresa

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Hi Anthony,

There isn't a way to convert a social account into another account type. You'll need to create a new, public Esri Account. But there isn't a way to move your data over to the new account. We would need to do that for you.

I shared your situation with our Accounts team, and they can help you with this issue. Please contact accounts@esri.com for their assistance.

Best regards,
Teresa

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri