All requested features have been authorized in this machine

Jump to solution
08-18-2020 03:53 AM
Labels (1)
IanOldham
New Contributor

I’m trying to integrate a license file created on the My Esiri site with ArcGIS Desktop 10.5.1. When I try to enable this license in the Software Authorization Wizard from the ArcGIS Administrator but when I do I get the following error –

"All requested features have been authorized in this machine"

The application still says it is unlicensed and fails to open. Can you shed some light on what the error message indicates?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Ian,

It sounds like you have authorized ArcGIS Pro Single Use and not ArcGIS Desktop.  You cannot use Pro licenses to license ArcGIS Desktop and vice versa.  

Go back to your ArcGIS Administrator and click on the option to deauthorize.  Go next until you get to the list features authorized on the system.  Pro licenses will have "Pro" in the feature name. Also it will have version 1.2-2.6, assuming you have the latest version of Desktop installed.  ArcGIS Desktop licenses will have version 10.1-10.8.  

If you find this is the case, go back to MyEsri and create a provisioning file for ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap) licenses.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Ian,

It sounds like you have authorized ArcGIS Pro Single Use and not ArcGIS Desktop.  You cannot use Pro licenses to license ArcGIS Desktop and vice versa.  

Go back to your ArcGIS Administrator and click on the option to deauthorize.  Go next until you get to the list features authorized on the system.  Pro licenses will have "Pro" in the feature name. Also it will have version 1.2-2.6, assuming you have the latest version of Desktop installed.  ArcGIS Desktop licenses will have version 10.1-10.8.  

If you find this is the case, go back to MyEsri and create a provisioning file for ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap) licenses.