Notification to primary contact for recent transactions on myEsri

03-18-2022 10:14 AM
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor

As a member of a large organization, when we purchase new licenses or subscriptions,  the role of administrator, user and purchasing agent are 3 different people.  As a central GIS office, we administer multiple accounts, and I am primary contact for all of them.   An agency makes a purchase for a new user, and right now, the only way I can tell when a purchase has been completed is to periodically visit myEsri and watch for new transactions.    This is quite inconvenient and there has got to be a better way to handle this.    

What would be helpful is an option to have an email generated for certain activities, like new purchases, that are going on with myEsri.   That way not only would I know when new accounts and subscriptions are available, I could also see when our maintenance is fully paid.    I receive notices when bills are due, why not when they are paid as well?   

Currently I believe notification goes to the user or the purchaser, but I never see or hear about these, because they assume that the GIS office is surely being notified as well.  That leaves us with daily, twice daily visiting myEsri to look at the dates of recent transactions.