What are the 2 different times on each task run? in the GP results window

Jump to solution
07-02-2015 10:16 AM
JssrRR
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I want to know what are two different elapsed times at the end of the results for the same task, after the model has run.

TwotimeStamps.PNG

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DarrenWiens2
MVP Honored Contributor

Each start time has a corresponding succeeded time. The first start time is paired with the last end time (the total model time). Each individual tool also has a start/end time. I'm guessing the difference between the end of the last tool and the end of the model is just the time taken to check that everything's been cleaned up, and the time taken to print the message to screen and save in geoprocessing results.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DarrenWiens2
MVP Honored Contributor

Each start time has a corresponding succeeded time. The first start time is paired with the last end time (the total model time). Each individual tool also has a start/end time. I'm guessing the difference between the end of the last tool and the end of the model is just the time taken to check that everything's been cleaned up, and the time taken to print the message to screen and save in geoprocessing results.

0 Kudos
JssrRR
by
Occasional Contributor II

Darren,

Thanks for the reply, it makes sense now, the results shows time, separately for each tool and the for running the model itself.

0 Kudos