Select to view content in your preferred language

Iterate Join Feature Classes with Same Name

10-30-2019 06:11 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello First post here,

I'm looking to join two feature classes together that have the same name. They have the same name because they have created from the "Split By Attribute" Tool based on the unique identifier column. Essentially they are duplicated features but with differing coordinates (I am looking to make a route between them later on). 

The feature classes are stored In separate geodatabases (Recovered and Source). The end result that I want is the feature classes with the same names merged, and saved to another geodatabase. Each new feature class should have two records in it with the same unique identifier. I know that I can just choose the feature classes with the same name and use the join tool but there are multiple records with the same name that I want to join. I expect that a iterator/automation process would make the most sense for many records.

I have included the model that I am working on below. If a combination of tools could be used and added to the model I already have that would be great.

Thanks in advanced.

Model of Workflow

0 Kudos
0 Replies