Select to view content in your preferred language

Export Raster function in Model Builder

Jump to solution
01-19-2023 11:10 AM
jhindleCRG
New Contributor III

I'm trying to create a model builder chain in which I have an iteration of rasters going into  the INT tool, as the viewing extents need to be fixed and this allows me to do that. Once done, I would like to then Export these rasters and specify them as jpeg and quality of 95.

I have tried to do this using 'Raster to Other Format' but when I do this I cannot open my .tiff files as it doesn't allow me to use jpeg since my raster bands are 4 and not 3. It also creates them as a file size thats almost triple the size.

Is there a way to add the 'Export Raster' tool to Model Builder, or perhaps another workaround?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The Make Raster Layer tool has a parameter to select bands. Perhaps you could run that on your input, specifying the three bands you want and pipe that into Copy Raster To Other Format?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The Make Raster Layer tool has a parameter to select bands. Perhaps you could run that on your input, specifying the three bands you want and pipe that into Copy Raster To Other Format?

curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You gave me a kudo -- did this work?

0 Kudos
jhindleCRG
New Contributor III

Yes, it did, I tried this before but realized I was only selecting '3', and not adding '1' & '2' & '3'