Select to view content in your preferred language

AHP Model in Model Builder

06-09-2015 01:42 AM
AhsanAbbas
New Contributor III

Hello I need to build a model in ArcGIS model builder. I know the extension is available for this purpose but i need to build model. Can some one give me with that, just some clues.

The data set:

1. Land use for 2014 2. River network 3. Drainage network 4. Hospital location 5. Kindergarten location 6. School location 7. DEM 8. Population distribution 9. Employment 10. Earthquake zonation 11. Flood zonation

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Hi Ahsan, what exactly are you trying to achieve with the data you have? What do you want your model to do?

0 Kudos
OwenEarley
Regular Contributor

It is probably worth going through the Model Builder Tutorial to get an idea of how to construct your own model.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

​More importantly, do you have all the necessary data? Have you run through the existing extension to compare your model to existing?  Why does it need to be recreated in the first place? That would help explain what is needed, otherwise, you can simply replicate existing using tools in arctoolbox unless the one you are trying to model incorporates scripts in it that aren't available through Arctoolbox.

0 Kudos