11-05-2014 09:48 AM
GustavoCordero
Deactivated User

stage

I have a geodatabase feature every day entering class

I want to automate the loading of my feature class to my datafreme

at present this model I add my data frame the geodatabase feature class my

but I want to add checkbox option

choose to stop using a checkbox feature class to add or not to add141106-002.jpg

this is only part of the tool that I want to do

These feature class are reference points for an analysis of service area

is the reason why I want to automate the data load

would be very grateful if you give me options

Mensaje editado por: Gustavo Cordero

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FreddieGibson
Regular Contributor II

You could add a checkbox to your model by inserting a boolean parameter to your model, but modelbuilder isn't going to provide you the functionality to add or not add these items to the display based on this boolean parameter.

I'm guessing from the information you've provided that you're running this model as a model and not a tool. On your Salidas parameter you have the Add To Display setting check so that when you run your model it will add each of the iterated feature classes to the display. I would think that this workflow would still work without the Make Feature Layer tool, but I would think that there is a better way to accomplish this task.

Are you familiar with python and script tools? If you want a tool that adds all of the data within a workspace to the display you could create a script tool that returns multiple outputs and provides a boolean key that will control the arcpy.env.addOutputsToMap environment variable. This would control whether or not the results of the tool are added to the display.