Select to view content in your preferred language

Introduction

12-28-2023 07:07 PM
Diamond
New Contributor

"Hello Esri Community!

I'm Taye Oladipo Tijani and I'm excited to join this vibrant community of GIS enthusiasts.  Looking forward to connecting with fellow GIS enthusiasts and learning from your experiences!

Best, [Diamond]

2 Replies
Faiez
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi!

Learning from each other as always is important and valuable for personal growth and society development. Sharing knowledge and skills with people who have the capability to do something positive with it is valuable. No doubt that sharing knowledge has benefit for both the sender and the receiver. Below is a guidelines from Esri Community that I as a member of community found it useful.

Community Guidelines 

Good luck

Faiez

GIN

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, Taye!

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

@Faiez has already shared our Community Guidelines (thank you!), which is great. Please feel encouraged check out these additional helpful resources as well:

If you let us know which Esri products you're using or area of focus, we'll be happy to point you towards areas of Esri Community that are likely to prove most useful to you.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos