Introducing Myself - John Mosheim

09-01-2021 06:16 AM
jamosheim25
New Contributor II

I am not a new member but a returning member. I look forward to learning as well as share a few things I know with the ESRI Community. I use ArcGIS Online for the engineering and sustainability work we do in our small company. I am especially interested in Arcade use, use of satellite imagery, improving my skills with AGOL which have many things I have not even touched. I am a slow adapter of ArcGIS Pro, but the more I use it the better I like it.

Examples consulting projects we work on are renewable and conventional energy planning, carbon emission reductions studies - mostly for public transportation, and industrial water reuse. In the past I have also worked with NGOs in the Washington DC area on pro bono initiatives related to sustainable energy use in Costa Rica and biofuels use opportunities in Maryland.  I am also very interested in climate and the history of the Earth's climate (500 million years to present), and other science topics.

I can be reached at ghgengineering@gmail.com 

John Mosheim 

2 Replies
CourtneyMenikheim
Occasional Contributor

Welcome back John!

Courtney Menikheim | Application Developer | @thecmenikheim
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pleased to have you return to the Esri Community @jamosheim25 ! We hope you are finding you way around ok but let us know if you need any help with anything!

0 Kudos