Select to view content in your preferred language

intro

Jump to solution
06-23-2022 07:31 PM
izevos
by
New Contributor

hi everyone

i'm a creative director and graphic designer by trade but a total newbie to the world of geospatial mapping.

i come to ArcGIS as a volunteer within the City of Los Angeles' Neighborhood Council system and have gone through the City's Data Liaison program, which was a great introduction to ArcGIS Online, Survey123, Dashboards and more.

i've started a few community oriented green space and sustainability projects, but unfortunately during this time the City's program has gone on hiatus. so i've found myself learning on the fly where i can, and stuck where i can't.

really looking forward learning from you all (& pulling together my first post/question about mapping ranked choice responses from Survey123 for a separate post)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @izevos! I'm sorry to hear about the city's program getting put on pause, but am glad you found your way here.

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.  

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started:  

And, noting your areas of previous focus, these Places in our online community can help you pick back up where you left off:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @izevos! I'm sorry to hear about the city's program getting put on pause, but am glad you found your way here.

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.  

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started:  

And, noting your areas of previous focus, these Places in our online community can help you pick back up where you left off:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content