Hello from Tampa, FL

06-30-2021 09:04 AM
RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

So glad to be here in the community.  Have used ArcGIS Online going on two years and still learning.  Looking forward to the upcoming UC 2021 Conference to learn more.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @RobinDiSalvo1! Welcome to Esri Community.

Glad you are looking forward to the UC! Will it be your first time attending?

If you need any help getting started with Esri Community, check out our Getting Started document for a tour and see additional help docs in Community Basics to set up your preferred experience.

As an ArcGIS Online user, you can follow content and discussions happening in the ArcGIS Online place by subscribing to boards of your choice. If you happen to branch off into other products, check out our All Communities page to find additional spaces relevant to your work. 

We also have a User Conference place where you can see recaps and highlights of the UC.

To stay in touch with the latest from the community, I'd recommend subscribing to the Community Blog, where we post curated highlights from community places every week. I hope you enjoy learning and connecting with other users here. 

Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself!

Cheers,
Leslie

0 Kudos
RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User,

Yes this is my first Esri conference.  I will definitely check out the links and help docs you sent.  I think I subscribed as I noticed the "unsubscribe" at the top of my page.  Look forward to connecting with other users and learning more.

Thanks!

Robin