Select to view content in your preferred language

Hello, everyone!

10-13-2023 06:23 AM
VasilSterjo
New Contributor

Hi, my name is Vasili. New member here, and I am looking forward to collaborating with all of you. Work at Vodafone Albania as GIS Engineer.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, Vasali!

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

Feel encouraged to share a bit more about the type of work you're doing at Vodafone Albania and which ArcGIS products you're using. We'll be more than happy to point you towards areas of Esri Community that are likely to be most useful to you.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
VasilSterjo
New Contributor

Hi Mr. Cloutier,

Thank you for your reply. I wanted to say that you have miswrote my name. The correct is Vasili. I appreciate these sorts of mistakes can happen, and it's no problem.

We use ArcGIS Pro and we're modeling our network with spatially accurate data. We collect field data, develope designs, create final engineering documents to efficiently plan and deploy new networks.

Vasil Sterjo

GIS Engineer, Vodafone Albania

JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

My apologies for having gotten your name wrong, Vasili. That was my mistake and I appreciate your having pointed it out! 

Understanding that ArcGIS Pro is the Esri product you're using, you'll want to make sure you bookmark our ArcGIS Pro Place in Esri Community, where you can ask questions, find others' conversations, and read through documents and articles that the ArcGIS Pro team has produced and published there. All the best! 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
DerekBernard
Regular Contributor

I'm new here too.  Looking forward to getting involved.

0 Kudos