Hello Everyone

05-11-2023 08:15 AM
FORTYMILEGASLTD
New Contributor II

Hello There!

My name is Carson Morton, and I am just stepping into the GIS / Land Admin role here at the Forty Mile Gas Co-op.

The GIS position here is only a few years old, and there isn't much for documentation in the office. I am told that means I am (mostly) free to do what I deem necessary. So I am probably going to be asking a lot of questions as I sort through it all.

Wish me Luck!

3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, Carson!

You're in good company, here and we're so glad to have you join. Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

Feel encouraged to let us know what ArcGIS products you're using or if there are any specific areas of focus you'd like to connect with others around. We'll be more than happy to help you locate the best places in our platform to get plugged in.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
FORTYMILEGASLTD
New Contributor II

Thanks!

We've got ArcGIS Pro and Online, and our two field technicians are using Field Maps.

I will definitely be looking at that Esri Training link.

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Excellent. You'll want to be sure and bookmark the following places: ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Field Maps. If our team can help answer any questions about using Esri Community, just let us know by responding here, sending a DM to me, or even shooting us an email at esricommunity@esri.com and we'll be more than happy to assist!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos