Select to view content in your preferred language

Greetings

07-23-2024 03:33 AM
FabriceKomezubutwari
New Contributor

Greetings everyone, I'm Fabrice KOMEZUBUTWARI, and I'm a fresh graduate in Surveying and Geomatics, I hope I will learn more from you about GIS or Geospatial Technology. Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, Fabrice!

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

Please feel encouraged to tell us more about the ArcGIS products you're using or areas of GIS you'd like to connect with your peers about and we'll be more than happy to point you towards areas of Esri Community that area likely to prove most useful to you. 

Understanding that you've just recently graduated, one area we can recommend right away is the Esri Young Professionals Network Community. It's a great place to connect with others whose careers in GIS are still new, find mentorship, and explore resources designed to help you succeed.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos