Select to view content in your preferred language

esri community new friend

Jump to solution
08-26-2024 07:49 AM
mahmoudhassuneh
Emerging Contributor

Hi every one from the esri community colleges , this is Mahmoud Hassuneh from Jordan , a seasonal Geologist with good experience in petrology , previously working in The University of Jordan , and now is a new person to the world of GIS , and starting many projects relating geology to ArcGIS Pro 3.3.1 application . looking forward to improve my skills in this field , and sharing my new ideas with my intelligent colleagues of the community .

to better contact :

please try this Email : hassmam3232@yahoo.com 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mahmoudhassuneh
Emerging Contributor

Dear  Brianna Ettley  the Community Manager, Engagement & Content , please accept my true indeed thanks for your kind response and reply , and for me , as a new user person of ArcGIS Pro 3.3.1  , its like you are working in the future with the powerful aids of today ,  and within few months , I started doing my own local projects with the great help form all the esri world society and friends . 

I am looking forward to share my self teaching done materials , with whom is interested , but kindly asking for encourage and criticism before ,  but the maximum size of the file is more than permissible 

Mahmoud is Sincerely Yours

8 / 27 / 2024

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @mahmoudhassuneh!

You've certainly come to the right place. Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

And, noting your specific interest, ArcGIS Pro - Esri Community is a good starting point to get familiar with our product Places.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about using Esri Community.

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
Tags (3)
mahmoudhassuneh
Emerging Contributor

Dear  Brianna Ettley  the Community Manager, Engagement & Content , please accept my true indeed thanks for your kind response and reply , and for me , as a new user person of ArcGIS Pro 3.3.1  , its like you are working in the future with the powerful aids of today ,  and within few months , I started doing my own local projects with the great help form all the esri world society and friends . 

I am looking forward to share my self teaching done materials , with whom is interested , but kindly asking for encourage and criticism before ,  but the maximum size of the file is more than permissible 

Mahmoud is Sincerely Yours

8 / 27 / 2024