Select to view content in your preferred language

A hello to all

07-01-2022 02:51 AM
Doublegourd
New Contributor

This is all new to me and I don't learn as fast as I used to, so it's a slow and steady ride albeit indeed a fun ride. Perhaps because maps are certainly not new to me, I've spent a few afternoons at the USGS Library in Menlo Park CA checking out what ever literature I could find about San Luis Obispo County and it's geology. Because that's where I grew up, and that's where I've ended up now. I still have a bunch of books and topo's (hard copies) from the USGS. ok enough
 Hello to all. 
My name is Patrick, user name Doublegourd 

maybe tomorrow I'll figure out what this means

"Hint: @ links to members, content"

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, Patrick, and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself!  

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.  

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started:  

Do also let us know if we can help point you towards any specific topics of interest in Esri Community. 

And to your question about that program hint, it means that if you type the "@"symbol in your post and follow it with a username or the title of a member's post, it'll activate as a live link. For instance, I can do that with this post so that the result here shows as:A hello to all

All the best and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos