Select to view content in your preferred language

Web map added to ArcGIS Pro from portal duplicates group layers

3 weeks ago
SamDeLore
Occasional Contributor

I've run into an odd issue developing a Web Map in ArcGIS Pro, I'm wondering if this is a bug?

(Pro 3.3.1, Enterprise 11.3)

A web map published from ArcGIS Pro to our Enterprise Portal containing group layers. The layers within the groups were a combination of Subtype group layers from a Utility Network enabled Feature Service and some Vector Tile layers. 

This displayed correctly in the web map viewer and all was well, until......

Webmap.jpg

PortalItem.JPG

I then added that same map to a new ArcGIS pro project. When the map loaded, the group layers had been duplicated and split based on data sources. So now I have 2 "Water" Group Layers, one with the subtype group layers, the other with the vector tile layers. 

Pro_duplcateGroupsJPG.JPG

If this map is saved, it will overwrite the original config and compromise layer order. More concerning though, is the functionality of the Feature layers has been affected.

Any layer that did not have labelling enabled, losses its label classes, even if they were configured but simply disabled, and new label classes cannot be configured against these layers. The labels that do have label classes, do not draw in the map viewer as per their configuration in the map.. This is what I've come across so far but it seems likely there are other effects.

label class.JPG

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
0 Replies