Updated Data/Commercial Data

Jump to solution
04-07-2012 09:30 AM
jasonelliott
New Contributor
I am about to purchase the javascript api for commercial use. I am going to be putting some demographic data into arcgis online and displaying it on their map. Only their application will be able to access it.  Is this a valid use of arcgis online for commercial purposes?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ESRI_DBServices
New Contributor III
Hello Jason,

Since this forum is especially aimed at Community Maps participants for questions regarding Esri's Community Maps Program, I think you'll have better luck posting this question in the ArcGISOnline forum.

If you will add a little more information about the maps, components and the business case/plan you're working with, I'm sure someone there will be able to provide you with the information you need.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ESRI_DBServices
New Contributor III
Hello Jason,

Since this forum is especially aimed at Community Maps participants for questions regarding Esri's Community Maps Program, I think you'll have better luck posting this question in the ArcGISOnline forum.

If you will add a little more information about the maps, components and the business case/plan you're working with, I'm sure someone there will be able to provide you with the information you need.

Thanks!
0 Kudos