Time data

Jump to solution
04-30-2014 09:37 AM
RusselKlueg
New Contributor III
So I am trying to create a time lapse video of some data points that my agency has collected. The points are occurring in Chicago and California so I would like to create two data frames to display the information. I want the 2 data frames so that I can zoom in on both areas. My issue is that I have no clue how to make both data frames update as one, if it is even possible.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WilliamCraft
MVP Regular Contributor
I assume you're talking about ArcMap and not a web application.  You can only view one data frame at a time within ArcMap.  In other words, only one can be active at a time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
WilliamCraft
MVP Regular Contributor
I assume you're talking about ArcMap and not a web application.  You can only view one data frame at a time within ArcMap.  In other words, only one can be active at a time.
RusselKlueg
New Contributor III
Yes ArcMap 10.2 for desktop. And thank you! Thats what I figured but I was hoping I was wrong
0 Kudos
WilliamCraft
MVP Regular Contributor
No problem!  Please mark the correct answer with the green check next to my post above.
0 Kudos
RusselKlueg
New Contributor III

Mr. Craft,

I apologize I forgot to mark your answer as correct:( But it looks like an admin took care of it. I just wanted to say sorry for forgetting you

0 Kudos