Select to view content in your preferred language

Isometric View of a Schematic

Jump to solution
12-07-2013 10:58 AM
TimHayes
Regular Contributor
Is there a way to generate an Isometric View of a Schematic? I know how to generate a regular 2D overhead schematic, but are
there plans to include the creation of isometric views in ArcGIS Schematics?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RickAnderson
Occasional Contributor III
For the server question, we have a sample showing off schematics on the web with interaction from a geographic service for Silverlight and for JavaScript.  We don't plan on creating a sample for Flex.  However, it is just a sample and schematics is just a service, so you could follow the logic in the JavaScript or Silverlight sample and do the same thing in Flex.

For the sample Isometric Tools, It has been a long time since I messed with them.  No doc, but I believe there is an addin toolbar with the various alignment tools you need to get to Isometric.  You can get that sample code from our ftp site at:

https://mft.esri.com 

Username: PMGSchemaint
Password: 2013Schemaint

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RickAnderson
What version of software are you working with?

We have some isometric tools as a sample, but only work on 10.1 I believe.
0 Kudos
TimHayes
Regular Contributor
I used to work with 9.3; then did an eval of 10.1. Looks good, much improved from 9.3.

I will take a look at the isometric samples. Where can I find these samples?

Is there any documentation or images showing isometric tools/samples in Schematics?
0 Kudos
TimHayes
Regular Contributor
I see that Schematics works with Silverlight. Is there a way to integrate it with a Flex Viewer?
0 Kudos
RickAnderson
For the server question, we have a sample showing off schematics on the web with interaction from a geographic service for Silverlight and for JavaScript.  We don't plan on creating a sample for Flex.  However, it is just a sample and schematics is just a service, so you could follow the logic in the JavaScript or Silverlight sample and do the same thing in Flex.

For the sample Isometric Tools, It has been a long time since I messed with them.  No doc, but I believe there is an addin toolbar with the various alignment tools you need to get to Isometric.  You can get that sample code from our ftp site at:

https://mft.esri.com 

Username: PMGSchemaint
Password: 2013Schemaint
0 Kudos
JerrodKlug
New Contributor
Is the ftp site still valid for this?  I was hoping to check into this isometric view also.
0 Kudos
JerrodKlug
New Contributor
Is the ftp site still valid for this?  I was hoping to check into this isometric view also.
0 Kudos
RickAnderson
pwd:  2014Schemaint
0 Kudos