Select to view content in your preferred language

Arc10 - Data Driven Pages not centered

09-13-2010 07:28 AM
RobBurnard
Emerging Contributor
I have a series of irregular shapes (polygons) that I'm using as a basis for data driven pages.  Each page has a scale and rotation defined.
My problem is that the irregular shapes do not center in the layout.
If I draw a square it centers just fine but if I modify the square and turn it into a triangle (for example) and then refresh the data driven pages it is no longer centered.
Any ideas?
Thank you,

Rob Burnard
City of London
Canada
0 Kudos
16 Replies
JeffBarrette
Esri Regular Contributor
We reproduced this issue an will hopefully be able to address it in the next service pack.

If you want to check its status, it is: NIM067167
0 Kudos
JustinRichardson
Emerging Contributor
We're also having the same problem.  I can't publish the new taxmaps until I find some work around.  Anyone have a temporary fix?
0 Kudos
abejohn
New Contributor
Any resolution to this issue yet?
0 Kudos
JeffBarrette
Esri Regular Contributor
This issue will be addressed for SP3 - which is targeted for Oct.

Jeff
0 Kudos
JenniferBorlick
Frequent Contributor
I'm on SP3 and having this issue. I made these maps before when I was using an XP machine and was able to get them to work. On Winsows 7 now and they are off center.
0 Kudos
JeffBarrette
Esri Regular Contributor
This issue was addressed for SP3 and verified.  If you are having an issue, it could be a new one.  Please contact Support Services and open an incident.

Jeff
0 Kudos
JenniferBorlick
Frequent Contributor
This issue was addressed for SP3 and verified.  If you are having an issue, it could be a new one.  Please contact Support Services and open an incident.

Jeff

User error. I had a sliver of a polygon out of place. Thanks, though.
0 Kudos