Election Outreach solution deployment error (using Pro)

Jump to solution
06-24-2019 01:55 PM
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

Good afternoon.  I was attempting to download and deploy the new Election Outreach solution using the Solution Deployment tool in Pro.  I received this error: "Views based on multiple source layers are not supported.  Failed to add Election Outreach."  We tried to deploy the solution on my colleague's computer, through Pro, same error.  A new folder was created but no solution Items were present.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jay,

A couple things to try:

• Make sure you have the latest version of the solution deployment tool install. The latest release has a version number of 2019.3.19
  • Go to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ESRI\ArcGISPro\AssemblyCache and delete all the folders in the AssemblyCache folder. (Copy the path above into windows explorer %USERPROFILE% is a windows shortcut to your user profile.
  • Restart Pro and open a blank new project.

The second 2 steps are only required because of a bug that will be resolved in Pro 2.4.

-Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jay,

A couple things to try:

• Make sure you have the latest version of the solution deployment tool install. The latest release has a version number of 2019.3.19
  • Go to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ESRI\ArcGISPro\AssemblyCache and delete all the folders in the AssemblyCache folder. (Copy the path above into windows explorer %USERPROFILE% is a windows shortcut to your user profile.
  • Restart Pro and open a blank new project.

The second 2 steps are only required because of a bug that will be resolved in Pro 2.4.

-Chris

0 Kudos
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the prompt reply.  I went ahead and updated the Solution deployment tool and I was able to download the solution items.  I also cleared the AssemblyCache folders.  Might I suggest the Deployment tool be updated with each of Pro patch if this is possible?  Thanks, Jay

0 Kudos