ArcGIS Pro Solution Deploy Failed

Jump to solution
08-02-2019 10:00 AM
HushamMohamed
Occasional Contributor

I attempted to deploy local government/Daily activity Dashboard to our Active Portal 

1- some time it fail to deploy the complete solutions, I mean it deploy some feature  and leave the other ore it deployed only even file name.

2- some time it fail completely according to Error Code: 500

I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.4.0 and the ArcGIS solution Deployment Tool 3/19/2019.

its saying target version 2.1,  is that mean My Pro version is not compatible with this version, and this why it failed.

3-  I don't have any problem to deploy to ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HushamMohamed
Occasional Contributor

Case Resolved.

1- Removed the ArcGIS Solution Add-ins (3/19/2019) and Restarted Pro

2- close ArcGIS Pro again.

3- Re-Installed ArcGIS Solution (3/19/2019)

4- start ArcGIS Pro,  then deploy again.

Not sure exactly why,  but I guess  its something went wrong during  GET/POST request.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
HushamMohamed
Occasional Contributor

I tried another Dashboard (local Government - Participatory Budgeting Dashboard) and it deployed fine.

I am not sure why Daily Activity dashboard is giving me problem.

0 Kudos
HushamMohamed
Occasional Contributor

Case Resolved.

1- Removed the ArcGIS Solution Add-ins (3/19/2019) and Restarted Pro

2- close ArcGIS Pro again.

3- Re-Installed ArcGIS Solution (3/19/2019)

4- start ArcGIS Pro,  then deploy again.

Not sure exactly why,  but I guess  its something went wrong during  GET/POST request.

0 Kudos
WalterPotts
Esri Contributor

Hello Husham Mohamed;

Thank you for letting us know about the problem with the Daily Activity Dashboard.  I can not reproduce the error.  I was able to test by deploying this dashboard to ArcGIS Online, Enterprise 10.6.1 and 10.7 without error.  Since you were able to deploy it to ArcGIS Online and deployed the other dashboard on your enterprise portal I do not think you have the wrong version of Pro or the Deployment Add-In.  But you might want to make sure you have ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 - 10.7 (Standard or Advanced) with managed data store installed correctly.  If you do, then please try to deploy again and let me know if it works or not.  Thanks again.

Walter Potts

Esri - Public Safety Solutions

0 Kudos