Learn ArcGIS disabled but with license code EVA from college

Jump to solution
02-03-2021 09:29 AM
UmbertoCarenzo95
New Contributor III

Good evening. I'm a building engineering from Italy and i'm using ArcGIS Pro 2.7 for my master thesis work. Since this morning when i started ArcGIS Pro the software won't let me log in. When i tried to recover my username and password the following e-mail was sent to me:

You recently requested that ArcGIS send you the username or usernames associated with your email address. Here they are:

Esri Public Account : ***

Organizational Account : *** (disabled)
  Organization Name : ***
  Organization Admin Contact(s): Learn Admin2 (learnarcgissupport@esri.com)
  Esri Access : disabled

I can guess that the Learn ArcGIS had an expiration date, but when i downloaded ArcGIS Pro i used that account to put inside my license code. Now that the account is disabled, the license is still working because i i did a check on that, but what do i do now? I have to create another "non public" account and associate it with the license code? If so,how?

Thanks in advance for your help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Umberto,

The Learn ArcGIS Team will reply via e-mail. You may want to remove the post above or the account names to retain your privacy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Umberto,

The Learn ArcGIS Team will reply via e-mail. You may want to remove the post above or the account names to retain your privacy.

0 Kudos