How do I view a dynamic join between parcel polygons and assessing data in separate SQL databases?

11-09-2018 06:27 AM
mthompson
New Contributor III

Our assessor has our CAMA data across several tables in a SQL database (we really only need to connect to 1 for now but it would be nice to know if there was a way to use all of them). Our versioned parcel feature class is in a separate SQL enterprise GDB. I’m trying to figure out a way to view the CAMA table(s) with the DEFAULT parcel layer geometry joined to it on Parcel ID (there are sometimes multiple CAMA records for one parcel and I think we would need separate geometry for each of them for querying purposes in ArcGIS Online web apps).

Is there an easy way to do this with the live and dynamic data from both datasets so that I can use it in web apps and don’t have to constantly update it? Our enterprise GDB is currently on version 10.4.1 using SQL Server 12.0.5

I've had no luck finding existing topics on this. I've heard about database views but I'm unsure if I would be able to create one with tables across 2 SQL databases.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
0 Replies