Select to view content in your preferred language

Deep Learning with Image Folder

a week ago
fhopfgartner
New Contributor

Hi! I'm currently trying to perform object detection with ArcGIS Pro 3.2 with the Image Classification tools, downloaded the Deep Learning Libraries 3.2 correctly, checked dependencies and made sure, that no error occurs. 

I want to detect an imagery folder (with about 1.900 frames in it). When I started labelling the objects I could easily go through the images step by step and decided which training areas i want to label. After that i exported the labelled objects and got those imagechips. I was also able to train the model and got the .emd and .dlpk  files. 

But now, problems occured. When I want to detect the objects (even with the Batch) it does not go through the Imagery Folder (although the Input Layer is the Layer where all Images are stored) it just detects one picture at the time. I am probably faster to detect every single picture on my own but that can't be the solution. 

Are there any advices? Also when it comes to Ground Truth Data at the end of the detection to compute accuracy. The tool has to go through all of my images and not only one. 

0 Kudos
0 Replies