Select to view content in your preferred language

Add rasters to mosaic dataset fails for frame camera

Jump to solution
a week ago
BarbaraSchneider2
Occasional Contributor III

I have two RC30 stereo aerial images that I want to add to a mosaic dataset  in order to display them in ImageAnalyst. I'm using the GP Tool "Add Rasters To Mosaic Dataset" and the attached Frames and Cameras tables.

I'm using ArcGIS Pro 3.3. and I'm getting the following error:

Unable to load camera table.
The table was not found. [Cameras]

What is going wrong here? I remember that it used to work with a prior version of ArcGIS Pro.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BarbaraSchneider2

@ RCorcoranAdams,

thank you for your answer. I found out what the problem was. It was my mistake. I added the Cameras table in "Input Data" instead of in "Raster Type - Properties - Input cameras table".

I must say that the order of the steps of point 4 in the documentation (https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/analysis/image-analyst/create-a-mosaic-dataset-from-ae...) doesn't correspond to the layout of the GUI, that's why I made this mistake. I would recommend the following order of the steps:
a
b
d
e
f
g
h
c

Thanks, Barbara

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RCorcoranAdams
Esri Contributor

Hi Barbara!

Thanks so much for providing this information. I have a few questions:

1. What version of ArcGIS Pro was this working in previously?

2. Does this occur with other aerial imagery or just the RC30 tables?

BarbaraSchneider2

@ RCorcoranAdams,

thank you for your answer. I found out what the problem was. It was my mistake. I added the Cameras table in "Input Data" instead of in "Raster Type - Properties - Input cameras table".

I must say that the order of the steps of point 4 in the documentation (https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/analysis/image-analyst/create-a-mosaic-dataset-from-ae...) doesn't correspond to the layout of the GUI, that's why I made this mistake. I would recommend the following order of the steps:
a
b
d
e
f
g
h
c

Thanks, Barbara

0 Kudos
RCorcoranAdams
Esri Contributor

Ah! Glad you got that sorted. Also good to know about the documentation. At the bottom of the tutorial, there should be a section to report enhancements. Do you think you could do that so our training team can adjust?

0 Kudos
BarbaraSchneider2

I reported my enhancement request to the training team.

0 Kudos