GIS and Marketing Research textbook and/or syllabus

Jump to solution
02-24-2024 08:34 AM
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I’ve been asked to teach a marketing research course for the fall 2024 semester and I’d like to focus the course on the use of GIS.  Can anyone recommend a textbook or an appropriate syllabus for use in the course?  I know ESRI Press did publish a GIS Tutorial for Marketing textbook but the most recent edition apparently is from 2007.  This would be for undergraduates in a university's business school so a business-focused text is strongly preferred.  I might need to make sure the students can work with Pro and Online if that helps.  Thanks for any help or guidance.

Jim

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor

Hello All;

Our friend Joseph Kerski was able to point me in the right direction and recommended the Spatial Business: Competing and Leading with Location Analytics book along with a rich trove of ESRI resources.  I'm confident I have what I need.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor

Hello All;

Our friend Joseph Kerski was able to point me in the right direction and recommended the Spatial Business: Competing and Leading with Location Analytics book along with a rich trove of ESRI resources.  I'm confident I have what I need.

0 Kudos