UC 2023 GIS Manager's Agenda Recommendations

05-18-2023 07:48 AM
Labels (3)
JamesPardue2
Esri Contributor

Hi GIS managers & leaders. If you are planning to attend the Esri 2023 User Conference this year, we've put together an agenda of recommended workshops, presentations, and events you may find useful. We know combing through the hundreds of offerings can seem daunting at times, so we went ahead and put together a list of items we think you might be interested in. 

**Edit. There is now an evening social event for the GIS Manager's Summit. See the updated attached agenda for time and location. 

4 Replies
VanessaPocock
New Contributor III

Hi James - thank you so much for putting this together, its very helpful!

Vanessa

JustinMadex1
New Contributor

Thanks James for pulling this together for us. Always helpful to have something like this to help us all plan our week.

Additionally, Tuesday afternoon I'll be presenting on "Empowering 3D Planning for Victoria's Future". Basically I'll be sharing on the journey my team has taken to develop an Esri based 3D solution for the Planning Department in Victoria, Australia. Ill be highlighting the obstacles we faced and lessons learned along the way, how we have validated the cost benefits of the project and how investing in our people is such a valuable step towards success.

https://uc2023.esri.com/flow/esri/23uc/eventportal/page/detailed-agenda/session/1676505556530001xHCk

JamesPardue2
Esri Contributor

Thanks Justin. Looking forward to attending your presentation. 

0 Kudos
Smart
by
New Contributor

Hi James, looking forward to the GIS managers' event, and to sharing some of the successes and lessons I've learnt over the years with my change management and adoption strategies.  See you soon!