Buffer Zoom

Jump to solution
01-19-2022 05:56 PM
Scales4575
New Contributor

I recently purchased Modern Policing Using ArcGIS Pro. To brush up on my ArcGIS. I am working on buffer tool and I seemed to be stuck on this part. It states in the Navigate group, click bookmarks, and click buffer zoom. I cannot seemed to find buffer zoom. Can someone please help.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

There is a bookmark named Buffer Zoom that you should click on.

BufferZoom.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a Typo error to me. You may just have to hover over the bookmark, and click "Zoom To" icon.

Think Location
0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Go back through the tutorial steps and make sure you have the correct project and map open. The bookmark they are referring to is saved with a project (or the bookmark was created in a previous step that you missed).

0 Kudos
Scales4575
New Contributor

I recently purchased Modern Policing Using ArcGIS Pro. To brush up on my ArcGIS. I am working on buffer tool and I seemed to be stuck on this part. It states in the Navigate group, click bookmarks, and click buffer zoom. I cannot seemed to find buffer zoom. Can someone please help. I uploaded the picture below

Thank you

0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

everything is now consolidated and moved to Geoprocessing-Questions.

Member Introductions is a community space for saying "hi"

Welcome @Scales4575 have a look at the Community Basics at the top of each page to familiarize yourself with the Community

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Funny I thought this was an Esri Press book question so I moved it there. Looks like you overrode my call.

0 Kudos
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

There is a bookmark named Buffer Zoom that you should click on.

BufferZoom.png