What could cause DBMS pg_temp table "not found" on reconciling versions?

03-13-2019 09:51 AM
AngelaDeegan
Occasional Contributor

In a Postgres Enterprise geodatabase, what causes a "DBMS table not found" error for a temporary log file? We're getting this error 19 times on attempting to reconcile two versions in our geodatabase. I understand from Log file tables in geodatabases in PostgreSQL—Help | ArcGIS Desktop  that the table being sought is an in-memory temporary log file table.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BirajaNayak
Esri Contributor

Hi Angela,

Is this behavior specific to any version or it is observed for all your child versions. How many child versions do you have from Default on your geodatabase.

If it is specific to version, are you reconciling as owner of version or administrator of geodataabse. And after reconcile and post, can you recreate version which may fix the issue.

Thanks,

Biraja

0 Kudos
AngelaDeegan
Occasional Contributor

I only observed it between these two versions. We had about four child versions directly under Default (one of which was the xlate version which I was trying to reconcile Default with) and about five versions under that xlate. I was attempting to do that as the owner of the version and the geodatabase (sde). I ended up just deleting the xlate version and its child versions and re-doing the work in order to solve the problem.

0 Kudos