register on premise sql server geodatabase with my azure arcgis Enterprise 10.9.1

09-30-2022 10:15 AM
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello, 

I have 2 arcgis enterprise and 2 geodatabases. one database and enterprise are on premise. and the other enterprise and database are on azure. my azure deployment are on the same domain as my premise enterprise.

I can connect to my geodatabase on premise from my virtual machines with arcgis pro on azure. I am trying to register my enterprise geodatabase on premise with my Azure Enterprise. the error i am getting is "“The connection property set was missing a required property or the property value was unrecognized. Failure to access the DBMS Server []”

I already installed odbc 17 and 18 on azure arcgis server database, on Azure VM with ArcGIS Pro and on my premise VM where SQL Server is installed. reinstalled sql and arcgis services and the error continues.

my on premise geodatabase is authorize with my onpremise arcgis server file

Can I register my on premise geodatabase to my azure enterprise on premise infrastructure and azure infrastructure are using the same domain and as i mention, i am able to connect to my on premise geodatabase but I am not able to register it to my Enterprise on azure. 

What am i missing

Regards,

DLL

@RobertScheitlin__GISP 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies