rubencalero
New Contributor

Enterprise Geodatabase system features

Dbms: Oracle 11gR2

Server: ArcGIS Server 10.0

Client: ArcMap 10.0 Service Pack 5

Third Party Application: ArcFM 10.0.1 SP1

Context of the Problem:

It was created an editing version worked on it and saved the version without problems. Then i reconciled equally without fail and resolved the conflicts that were found.

Subsequently, the posting of the current version was made to the DEFAULT and at the moment of reviewing the changes; It was identified that 300 modified attributes of a Gdb table were not present in the official DEFAULT version of the database.

ArcMap did not report any errors and the fault has been presented in the versions of two user accounts that have equal editing permission, in which each one publishes its respective Dataset.

When i searching the internet I do not encounter similar failure, for which reason I request moderately support or guidance to find the solution of the problem.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RexRobichaux2
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Ruben, 

Sorry to hear of the recent issues with edit loss. Can you describe in a bit more detail the current versioning structure of the database- IE is this a flat version tree with a single edit/transaction version off of the Default version, or do you have other edit versions in existence as well? Any intermediate (QA/QC versions) between the edit versions and default? Are there any other long-standing edit versions that were created long ago that still exist? Any additional information you can provide about the versioning structure and workflow of the reconcile / post process (were conflicts detected by object or by attribute?) would be helpful to theorize how edits may have disappeared. 

Best,

Rex 

0 Kudos