ST_GEOMETRY .DLL extension for Pro Personal Use mobile GDB

Jump to solution
03-30-2023 11:52 PM
Labels (1)
Bud
by
Notable Contributor

I've created a mobile geodatabase using ArcGIS Pro 3.1 Personal Use. I want to use ST_GEOMETRY functions in SQL queries in that geodatabase.

The Load ST_Geometry to a mobile geodatabase for SQL access docs say:

Download the ArcGIS Pro ST_Geometry Libraries (SQLite.zip file from My Esri and unzip it.

I went to the My Esri link. But it it says:

To view and manage information about your organization in My Esri, your username must be connected to it.

That's not an option for me. This is a Personal Use license and I'm using my personal Esri account. 

How can I get the ST_Geometry Libraries so that I can run ST_GEOMETRY queries in my mobile geodatabase?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bud
by
Notable Contributor

I figured it out.

When I set up ArcGIS Pro Personal Use a few years ago, there was some sort of quirk where I couldn't use my main personal Esri account. So I had to set up an additional personal account.

I'd forgotten about that account until now. When I logged in using that account, I was able to use MyEsri normally without linking it to any other accounts. I went to the downloads page and downloaded the "ArcGIS Pro ST_Geometry Libraries (SQLite)" .DLL file without issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bud
by
Notable Contributor

I figured it out.

When I set up ArcGIS Pro Personal Use a few years ago, there was some sort of quirk where I couldn't use my main personal Esri account. So I had to set up an additional personal account.

I'd forgotten about that account until now. When I logged in using that account, I was able to use MyEsri normally without linking it to any other accounts. I went to the downloads page and downloaded the "ArcGIS Pro ST_Geometry Libraries (SQLite)" .DLL file without issue.