Ortho Mapping Workspace Camera Model Not Listed

07-15-2021 01:00 PM
wes0007
New Contributor II

Hello, I am new to using a drone and am trying to create an ortho mapping workspace for drone imagery. However , when I get to the part about selecting the camera model I do not see mine listed. I am using a Autel Evo 2 Pro drone and do not see it listed anywhere. Is there anyway I can create the table for the camera or enter it manually? What are my options if I keep this drone and want to try and add the imagery? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MatthewDriscoll
MVP Alum

I believe they are Sony cameras, but I am not sure what type.  If it is not on the list, find one similar, figure out the specs of the camera, and enter them manually.  

0 Kudos
wes0007
New Contributor II

Thank You! I found the focal length but I am having trouble finding the Pixel Size on sensor, columns and rows. These values are auto generated when I select a model and can't be deleted I can only change them and I am not sure how I would go about finding these out. The details page on Autels site does not seem to provide that information 

0 Kudos
wes0007
New Contributor II

Okay I did some more digging it says the Pixels: 20mp which seems to be very high. Do you think that is the correct number/specification. BTW i am going off the evo II pro specifications page at auteldrones.com As for the columns and rows that's the pixel size for the photo so say 1280X1024 would be 1280 rows and 1024 columns? 

0 Kudos