Enhanced Search for Experience Builder

01-08-2024 11:21 AM
Labels (1)
HeatherLee13
New Contributor

I've been tasked to migrate our web map from Web App Builder to Experience Builder. The enhanced search widget is our most used feature and I need to have it in the new map. Does anyone know if @RobErtScheitlin__GISP or someone else is in the process of developing the enhanced search widget?  Thank You

Tags (1)
15 Replies
DAVIDDAS1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Tim,

Yes, please contact Phil directly. He would be delighted to have your input and any enhancement requests.

David

0 Kudos
DavidMGiannone
New Contributor

Is the XBUI enhanced search widget available for use now?  If not, do you know when it will be available?

Thanks!

David

0 Kudos
DAVIDDAS1

Hi David,

Yes, the XBUI Widget is available for use right now as a Beta product!

Please contact Phil Ponce Phil@emsol.com to become a free Beta testing site.

I have some more good news.

Phil has created a watered down version of the XBUI widget called the XBSearch Widget for those who only need the functionality of Robert’s Enhance Search Widget on the Experience Builder platform.

For those how have deployed the Enhanced Search Widget on their Web AppBuilder Apps and want to have something that closely mimics this on the Experience Builder platform, they can use the XBSearch Widget as a simpler solution.

Please ask Phil <602-402-9878> if would like to beta test the XBSearch Widget as well. This may be all you need.

Best regards

David

0 Kudos
DAVIDDAS1

I have some more good news to share with you.

Phil mentioned that he will be renting a condo within walking distance of the San Diego Convention Center during the User Conference July 15-19.

He would be happy to arrange a personal demo, working session or a Teams meeting to discuss the XbUI Widget and the XbSearch Widget.

Phil added several enhancements that may be of interest to many of you.

• Full support of Map Image Layers and Feature Layers.

• A drawing tool that allows you to save graphics and recall them later from your browser cache. Graphics can be saved to a Shapefile.

• This drawing tool can automatically label the distances when drawn.

• Create a PDF output for reports and the map.

• A mailing list specific tool that supports a PDF output to Avery Labels.

• The Attribute Display now leverages ESRI tools that mimics exactly what a popup is configured for. It supports everything including the media elements.

• Support for all Arcade Expressions if you want to get creative. You can design custom templates for PDF and CSV exports.

Please contact Marko Milos at Marko@emsol.com or call 602-295-5381.

Best regards,

David

0 Kudos
admin_SJA
New Contributor

We have created something like this, maybe useful for those who looking for different search experience 

for more information, please visit: https://www.samajaya.com.au/arcgis-experience-builder-enhanced-search-widget/ Configurability and Ease of Use: The widget needed to be easily configurable and user-friendly to accommodate various user preferences and scenarios. Auto Suggestion: As the user types
CarbonCounty_Utah
New Contributor III

Do you have somewhere we can download this widget? It looks exactly like what I am needing.

0 Kudos